To improve the design efficiency in all phases related to the construction and subsequent operation of the building, we use a modern integrated approach to the Building Information Modeling (BIM) system – a building information model. The advantage of the BIM model is its ability to respond to data updates and analyze the consequences of changes in project design in all related areas, including the impact on the subsequent use and management of the building. This eliminates project errors arising from imperfect coordination of activities while saving time and money.
Breakdown of our services provided in the field of project activities with respect to the project phase
PROJECT DOCUMENTATION FOR THE ISSUE OF A ZONING DECISION
- project documentation is prepared according to §3 of the Decree of the Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic No. 453/2000
- defines clear urban, architectural and dispositional-operational characteristics of the building
- is the basis for issuing binding opinions of the authorities concerned and for defining the territory and determining the conditions of construction by the relevant building authority
PROJECT DOCUMENTATION FOR THE ISSUE OF A BUILDING PERMIT
- the project documentation is prepared according to §9 of the Decree of the Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic No. 453/2000
- defines clear structural, static, material and technological characteristics of the building
- is the basis for the assessment of the construction by the building authority and the relevant state administration bodies and the determination of the technical conditions of the distribution plants
In addition to the project activity itself, we offer an effective representation of the client in the process of obtaining the opinions of the authorities concerned in the preparation of investment projects, in the process of obtaining a zoning decision, building permit, and approval decision. Quick and professional procurement of these documents significantly speeds up the process of project work, the process of implementation, and commissioning of the construction with a positive impact on the financing of the construction.
ENGINEERING ACTIVITY TO SECURE A ZONING DECISION AND A BUILDING PERMIT
- procurement of property documents and map materials
- discussion of documentation with the concerned public authorities, engineering network administrators, and the affected legal and natural persons to initiate zoning/construction proceedings
- elaboration of EIA (environmental impact assessment) and representation of the client in this process
- elaboration of background studies (acoustic, emission, transport, and other)
- submission of a proposal for the commencement of zoning/construction proceedings to the relevant building authority, participation in the proceedings, organizational support of the proceedings, and obtaining a zoning decision / building permit
Are you interested in a project from FVA?
With the architecture from FVA, you get a real property that will exactly match your requirements and which, with its functional design, will contribute to your good image and the higher value of your investment.Contact us